6th Test

And on a related note...do you ever get to discuss the tests with somebody? They're supposed to have been set up by the Crown for adventurers to prove their worth, but King Starrus hasn't mentioned them as far as I've gotten.

Especially irritating since I originally thought I'd have to complete them before being entrusted with some task or something.

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
Just the fact that this is the third game in a row to have "tests" is a bad thing.

Dikiyoba finally writes Dikiyoba's first short post of the day.
What were the tests in A3? I don't remember them.
Oh, and test of this nature are convenient. Due to implementation they aren't entirely believable this time, but simply making use of them is not necessarily a bad thing.

I wasn't refering to A3. I was refering to G2 and G3. Then again, BoA might have come out between G2 and G3 (I have a poor memory. What was I saying?), so I might have been wrong anyway. But I realize now that there were tests in A2 too.

And there's nothing wrong with tests. They're just starting to feel overused without seeming like a realistic situation. I'd rather go out and have a good, solid quest directly related to the game. Why maintain testing arenas when its easier just to send adventurers out to beat up some bandits?

Dikiyoba.