Windows version

Shine123

Quote:
Originally written by Yamato Ishida:
you post twice in a row to doublwe post, not necisarily witihn x amount of seconds.

and if 3000 and lower are oldbies, that means im an oldbie. 1152 - i love that number. ITs my screen resolution too, but im getting off topic.
Back on topic though, is Windows AV4 still gonna be coming out within a few weeks?

/Decrepit?

Quote:
Originally written by Croikle:
Yeah, really. Maybe there should be some other title for those of us who were around on the IkonBoard. Olderbie? You know, I think I could have registered here a couple days earlier..it's too bad I didn't. A 2-digit member number would be pretty cool to have these days.
Well, I'm almost as old as my member number ...

Any chance that AV4 (Win) will be out in time for my birthday (March 3)?

Quote:
Originally written by Agnessa:
Quote:
Originally written by Croikle:
Yeah, really. Maybe there should be some other title for those of us who were around on the IkonBoard. Olderbie? You know, I think I could have registered here a couple days earlier..it's too bad I didn't. A 2-digit member number would be pretty cool to have these days.
Well, I'm almost as old as my member number ...

Any chance that AV4 (Win) will be out in time for my birthday (March 3)?
I remember Agnessa ...

If not out for your birthday then very soon afterwards.

Quote:
Originally written by Talonic:
Quote:
Originally written by Infernal666hate:
I didn't know there were such oldbies with single digit post counts.
>_> We exist. We're just invisible. I mean, I spend most of my time posting on Ogame forums, not here.

Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I'm going to go back to waiting very very impatiently for this game to come out while ignore my Mac zealot friend's taunts.

*makes grasping motions with hands*
Anyone else find this creepy? o_o

Lurkers all around us...

Quote:
Originally written by Kaemin:
Quote:
Originally written by DanielJacksonMPC:
Oh, fantastic. I will have something to tide me over till Kingdom Hearts II comes out after all. Yays. Keep up the good work, Jeff.
w00t!! KHII!! pre-orderd it yet?
If that is where you are getting the idea that you can pre-order A4, note that they are talking about pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts II, not pre-ordering A4. I don't believe there is pre-ordering for Spiderweb games, though I've wished it too.

I preordered A4 Mac version when I saw it was coming out. I just sent a check for the CD and hint book. That way it came in the mail when Jeff was ready and I didn't have to keep checking the news. Of course I had to download the revised version and patch.

I wouldn't send in too early and you do have the delay in shipping.