Here's a list of bugs I spotted so far in OBoE, January 2017 Edition
- “A Small Rebellion” file corrupted? Entering scenario seems to make save files unreadable.
- When saved game is loaded, characters with spell points start at 0 regardless of where they were at when game was last saved.
- Add/Remove Mage Lore skill in training window affects the Mage Spells skill, not Mage Lore.
- Anama Member trait does not prevent PC from using items with mage spells.
- Attempting to add/remove mage lore affects the Mage Spells skill in the training window.
- Character editor: “Item 2” menu gives the item two slots below, e.g. selecting “Iron Javelins” gives “Lemonwood Bow”
- Character editor: “Item 3” menu gives the item four slots below, e.g. selecting “Scroll: Flame” gives “Scroll: Kill”
- Character editor: “Item 4” menu gives the item six slots below, e.g. selecting “Gold Ring” gives “Silver Ring of Weight”
- Character editor: “Add Mage Spells” and “Add Priest Spells” have no effect.
- Scenario editor: “One Time Display Dialog” node - clicking “edit text” causes the editor to crash if text number at -1.
- Scenario editor: In Scenario menu, Advanced section, starting with “Edit Horses”, the menu option two slots below is called. For example, choosing “Edit Horses” calls “Variable Town Entry”
- ZA-KHAZI RUN, Town 0: Ghost in Fort Goodling has merchant talking picture.
- ZA-KHAZI RUN, Town 0: Boats don’t appear despite being placed.
- ZA-KHAZI RUN, Town 0: Message telling player they “can’t enter” docks until they have supplies does not actually block them.
Since there are no boats despite showing up the the editor, I'm stuck.