Naming Trakovites

The Ratt

On a whim (and after passing it by a mod) I became interested in starting a pro-trakovite group, more likely for the point of saying you're a Trakovite, but maybe kinda trying to spread the word about Trakovitism. I am still looking for a name for the group. anyone is welcome to come up with suggestions for a name or join.

While we're at it, let's all become brothers and cast off the shackles of the government. Anarcho-Communism all the way! There will never be a war again, and people will forget who to make weapons because no one needs them!

Trakovites are just like Hippies and Communists; they have their heads in the clouds of idealism. If this wasn't humanity we were talking about, and some higher enlightened race instead, then Trakovites would have already one. It only takes one to ruin the whole ideology...

I'm a little confused by what you want. What does "spreading the word about Trakovitism" mean in practical terms? And why can't you use the name "Trakovite?"

Originally by Goldenking:

Quote:
Trakovites are just like Hippies and Communists; they have their heads in the clouds of idealism.
Nonsense! A hippy's head is as filthy as the rest of their body and air pollution hasn't gotten quite that bad yet. :p

Dikiyoba.

Thank you Diki, your input (comical, and serious) is greatly appreciated.

By spreading the word I mean presenting arguements about the advantages of Trakovitism.

I think I could probably use the word Trakovites, but the beliefs of the Trakovites are much like a religion and also saying trakovite beliefs every single time is rather... tedious.

Any name suggestions?I've thought of Trakovite Union, Public Trakovite Association. Rather bland.

Excuse me Nalyd, but I politely asked critics to save their critisicm for later. Please read all the posts before posting. Next time you imply swearing I may inform someone. Notice that the CoC says no swearing. Thank you.

Edit: This is supposed to be more of a thing to identitfy yourself as a Trakovite, and then if it gets big enough try to tell other about it. I'm interested to know how many people support Trakovites.

Trakovites follow Trakovism. Really, if you follow Trakovism, you're a Trakovite. Just go with Trakovite.

Trakovites are called such because the word of Trajkov got distorted, and he was the big wise foreigner with no "j" in his name that threw away the temptations of the Geneforge. Khyryk (spelling?) explained it after asked. Or maybe it was the guy in Dillame. Anyways, it wasn't the Drayk.

PS, many people feel that Trakovism is equivalent to nuclear proliferation, a good idea but unimplementable.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh. The Trakovites are my favorite faction in gf4. but i foresee them getting overboard with the whole abolishing Shaping. Anyways, I think he should bring back the Awakened.

They were awesome. Well balanced. Powerful. Not annoying to all end. Which they were considered rebels right? in gf 1 and 2 there weren't just the shapers and rebels. there were a many different factions.

Anyways, who thinks the rebels are going to split into two different factions? Who thinks the shapers will split? I think its funny too that the attention has been drawn away from the serviles. Oh, and who actually likes the drakons? I don't find them all that useful to create. And the characters that are drakons are beyond annoying.

And im in favor of the old servile look back. In the first three. The new look is ugly frown oh and the firebolt animation from gf 1. that one was awesome smile

Quote:
Originally written by Lowbacca:

Anyways, who thinks the rebels are going to split into two different factions? Who thinks the shapers will split? I think its funny too that the attention has been drawn away from the serviles. Oh, and who actually likes the drakons? I don't find them all that useful to create. And the characters that are drakons are beyond annoying.
The only problem with the rebels splitting is that the human faction has been virtually destroyed. Even if you have the best possible rebel ending their isn't much left of the human side of the rebellion.

Its almost as if the drakons stood by and let the humans get destroyed so they wouldn't have to share the power. After the Ashen isles and initial invasion what did the drakons do?