Crafting and Artifacts (Spoilers)[G5]

Randomizer

Read the very first post of this very topic. It doesn't have the stats for the insignificant items, but it says what all the blessing crystals and such do and gives stats for the artifacts.

—Alorael, who isn't sure what else is necessary. Damage stats for wands and thrown crystals?

Originally Posted By: Master1
You're link for Geneforge 5 Crafting is excellent.
The only thing I can think of adding is the stats for all the crafted items.

Originally Posted By: May you receive gifts, not GIFTS

—Alorael, who isn't sure what else is necessary. Damage stats for wands and thrown crystals?

Edit:
Item data is now on my site.

Define "second half". After Kratoa Stoneworks? There are at least two charms you can get by sneaking (Mental Focus Charm in the Foundry, Guardian Stone in Gorash-Kel) before then. The Clawbug Charm is near Kratoa-Kel, the Gruesome Charm is in Okavano and the Shielding Trinket might be in Chapter 2 as well.

You need to kill a servant mind or three to get the Cryoa Claw Charm in Storm Plains.

Quote of the month:

Quote:
You know, any of these items should be available to any faction so long as your willing to wade neck deep in the blood of your enemies.

Unless I'm mistaken, Astoria's faction allows you to get a second set of crystalline fibers by giving you the quest for the Secret Access Route. (The other comes from the Purity Workshop.) And doesn't some other faction, maybe Ghaldring, also give you this quest?

• 1 month later...

Since I've just finished the challenge area, I thought I'd tell you that you missed the Demon's Bile on Sammann's Isle.

As a sidenote, I find the game to be ridiculously easy on Normal, including the aforementioned challenge area. The Flailing Mass died before it could unleash its fire attack; Wrack and Essence Blade allowed me to kill the first Pairbond Construct in one round, making the second construct a joke; the Wormhost Rotghroth was a pushover once I lured it into the narrow path near its lair, the Spectral Gazer would have been difficult had it not been for the fact that Rotdhizons are virtually immune to its most powerful attack (the acid one), and Sammann died in two rounds. He never got a chance to heal himself, or attack, or even talk.

Finally, I thought the golems in Kayar's Spire Cells were tough until I noticed that there's a way to pick them off one by one. So, in the end, even these golems were pretty easy.

I'll definitely try Torment next time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I find that the most effective way to get everything you want is to be slightly pro-rebel. This will open up the Secret Access Route by Ghaldring and allows you to be a Trakovite so that you can eventually go into Command Core B. Or alternatively, you can go pro-shaper and join Alwan. He will get you in there too

• 3 years later...

Please do NOT necro old threads that no one has posted in for three years. Just make a new thread and include a link to the old material you have a question about.

Since I'm here anyway, the answer is no. The crafting recipe list is comprehensive. It would be a poor list if it left off a slew of craftable items. If something isn't listed in the recipes, then you can't craft anything with it.