A-1 Putting Demonslayer back together again

If I remember correctly and its been a few years, the key to the sword part area is hidden in the northeast corner in a secret room area. The sword part is in the center of the second level.

I remember in Exile I fighting my way to the place with the sword and finding that I forgot the key and had to fight my way out and back again.

Although you don't say it, I am assuming the secret door is on the second level as well, right? Now, for the third time, I can't find it!!! That is what I am asking for help with. The second level occupies 3 sides of a square. Can you tell me is the door on the left side, the right side or in the top section that joins the other two sides? Thank you.

Ishad Nha, thank you. I found the door & I appreciate your help. I must have bumped into that corner at least 3 times, but this time I finaly got it right. Yes, Far Sight would definately have come in handy, but I didn't realize it was available in A-1?

W-Dueck, thanks for your help, also.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
I remember in Exile I fighting my way to the place with the sword and finding that I forgot the key and had to fight my way out and back again.
(waxes nostalgic fo a moment) I can sympathize, having been in similar situations many times before. smirk Fortunately, this is A1, where keys become meaningless once you have Unlock Doors at level 3. tongue

Did anyone else find Demonslayer to be pretty underwhelming? My main fighter with 10 levels of Assassination usually did 50-95 damage per attack with any decent weapon, and all Demonslayer did was add 20-30 when fighting demons. I mean, that's not much more than, say, the Ice Sword, which typically adds 5-15 when fighting almost anything and has almost the same base damage. AND it lets you equip a shield.