A-1 Great Quest 2

Two problems (so far!} in this quest. Been to Athron's cave but all I can get out of him is the 3rd level of Slow. Hard to believe this is the second part of the password, yes or no??

Second, how does one get to see Aimee? She appears to live at location G on the world map. G is surrounded by water and no boat available! Is there a secret tunnel that I can't find?? Any help would be appreciated.

I remember this being a hard one, because you have to ask for the password, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious dialog option that leads to it. Just keep trying because you need it later. Exile was easier because you just entered password to get to the answer even though you don't know about it except for the hint from Patrick about the types that might have the password parts.

Aimee is in a tunnel and you reach it from the north side using a boat that you get from the Giant boat docks. You need the key from the Giant Castle to pass their gate to reach the docks on the north body of water.

I don't remember if there is a secret entrance, but you need the boats to reach several required places.

Randomizer, you were right with Athron, only the correct line, spoken first in the dialogue, gets the right response. And I got through to Aimee, OK and then to Erica, all gave me three-letter-nonsense words for their part of the p/w but Patrick keeps sending me to his office and the purple book, which in turn gives me a four word phrase, "the fort beckons anew"! This doesn't sound right but I'm going to Sulfras to try it out???