Anama church a play on words?

Ok... I feel uncomfortable asking but my couriosity has just made me gotta ask, so I will be as frank and mature about it as I can.

Is Anama a play on the word Enema?

Do Enemas have something to do with the secritisem of the anama church?

If you are wondering how the **** this idea even crossed my mind, the reason being is this:

My Grandmother is a very religous person, a 7th day Adventist to be exact, and she follows the bible to the word, anyone who dose not is a sinner in her eyes.

How ever, in her old age she has gotten slightly into alternative medicen, being an exnurse and all.

One day, just after serving breakfast she anounced at the breakfast table "I just had an Enema and I feel wonderful"

Other Adventists insist that my grandmother is just crazy, but Im not sure Im convinced. Is the Anama church a means of making fun of adventists?

Anama to Seventh-Day Adventists... That's a new one.

As far as I'm aware, enemas are not connected to modern-day religions in any way. And even if they were, the Anama are secretive because they're nuts. Not because they get enemas. Though I won't disregard the idea that they do get enemas.

Seriously, though, I can say with absolute certainty that Jeff's not poking fun at Seventh-day Adventists.

Well, reason I connected the dots there was the fact that most of my family over in the US are Adventis, there Nuts, and One of them has revealed there secrit rituals in feeling wonderful.

If Jeff wants a New charictor for his Univers; Jessy, of the Anama church who... No I wont go into that.

In response to your edit, Only jokes I can make is ones on how messed up my family is.

No, I don't think the Anama is linked to enemas or any real religion. In fact, I was until now blissfully unaware of any such ties.

In addition, the Anama isn't secretive. Controlling, maybe, but they are open about their goals and how the pursue them. They aren't sinister, really.

—Alorael, who isn't even sure that they're fundamentally wrong, although they seem to be going about accomplishing their goals oddly. Just take a look at Valorim. How many crazed mages are running around causing harm?