New GF3 twist

Since this one takes place on a bunch of islands, don' tyou think it would have been fun to have some encounters on the sea between islands? Not necessarily every time, but once or twice. Maybe a ship full of rogues creations or a might sea creature rogue? I dunno, just something that would have been totally new to the GF series...

Quote:
Originally written by arkadilo:
Since this one takes place on a bunch of islands, don' tyou think it would have been fun to have some encounters on the sea between islands? Not necessarily every time, but once or twice. Maybe a ship full of rogues creations or a might sea creature rogue? I dunno, just something that would have been totally new to the GF series...
Maybe Jeff wsa just lazy. Or maybe he knew that rouges are not smart enough to capture a boat and sail around for days on end in the hope that they will encounter a shaper, or anyone else. The sea creature rouge sounds good, though.

EDIT: Icshi, do you know when that is coming out? After A4, I presume.

Quote:
Originally written by Spring:
Icshi, do you know when that is coming out? After A4, I presume.
Presumably. Hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed.

It would be nice, though, if he were to drop an all-new game in our laps after Avernum 4. But that's not likely. That man's got a toddler to take care of—it's a miracle he has enough energy and mental coherence to do something as compex as eating his breakfast in the morning. He hasn't the time or stamina to be too original. He has my deepest sympathy.