fyoras...

I'm currently travelling around the Awakened's territory and I have a couple of fyoras which I've kept throughout the start of the game (one at level 13 and the other at level 11. I'm currently at level 13). I'm just wondering whether it's possible for me to evolve them into cryoas without absorbing them and starting from scratch, because I've put a lot of experience into them. If not, should I ditch them for something new? Currently they seem to dispatch surrounding enemies very well (although I do get killed whenever I get mobbed by 5 swamp rats!).

Cheers,

Dr. Vorb

ok, my weakest fyoras stats are (with upgrades. Also, my strongest fyora is just two levels more advanced, and so will have 2 more of every stat)

level - 12

health - 83

strength - 10

dexterity - 9

intelligence - 10

endurance - 9

I just absorbed both fyoras and made two cryoas - the strongest cryoas stats are (with upgrades):

level - 13

health - 67

strength - 7

dexterity - 7

intelligence - 7

endurance - 7

I guess this means I should reload and keep my fyoras, no? (I guess the main discrepancy between the stats is that it takes less essance to upgrade a fyora's stats)

Cryoa's also have much more powerful attacks even with weak stats. Anyway. You should get Vlish. They cost less - and they're attacks are practically as powerful. And it also depends if you are a SHAPER, a GUARDIAN, or an AGENT... What are you?

P.S. If you don't know - you can learn Vlish in Medab - it's the locked door in Carnelian's lab. Also, you can learn Roamer and Augmentation in one of the woods near Medab - DEMO Version also!!!

• 7 years later...