Exile3

kenny2011

I got a new computer and I I downloaded exile 3 again.

I have a Dell Dimension 60Gigabyte HD and 256 MBs Ram...

I had a problem downloading it at first, then I downloaded the zip format. When I downloaded the zip for mat and opened it with Winzip it didn't go the first few times. Then I got it to work and the file was empty when I restarted my computer. Then I did it again and it started. Now every time I load exile 3 it closes whenever I try to create a party. Please help!! Is my computer too good for this game, I LOVE IT I HAVE TO PLAY IT AGAIN... I don't really like avernum..

kenny2011 of Exile III - Ruined World go to this site for all your exile 3 needs.

Yes, all Dells are PC's. If it worked at all, he downloaded the right version. As a Mac user, I can't help much. Make sure you downloaded the special version of DirectX, not just the newest version.

—Alorael, who would also download E3 again just for good measure. It's always possible that the download was corrupted.

And Zephyr, being caught copying someone else's sig is almost as embarassing as quoting oneself. laugh

- Arancaytar, who doesn't really mind, but sees it as a proof for the quality of his joke; and who also usually wouldn't steal other people's signature, but can't resist this time tongue

Kenny, WinXP is problematic with older games. If DirectX doesn't solve your problem there are patches and service packs ready for download that improve XP's compatibility. Try the microsoft site again and see what you can come up with.

I don't speak French, but I'd guess it means "Don't violate the beautiful French language any more if you [want?] to live."

—Alorael, who isn't sure about the wanting. Regardless of French, this discourse does not belong in Tech Support. Posting simple agreements usually isn't helpful either.