voting karma

stranger

Karma is only for people who are worried about being popular. Maybe some people who are fragile and check it everyday and their self-esteem goes down when their total weighted score goes down and their self-esteem goes up when their weighted score goes up. Others just have it out to see how people vote them. I usually only vote mods. I pretty much try to give them good votes. I give them at least a 3 because I think no one really deserves to be an evil priest or dirty unless they continually harass someone or make fun of them when a mod. tells them to stop. Otherwise, those people just aren't well liked. But I wouldn't really worry about the karma unless its somebody you are buddies with or like. That may be the case for you. I don't know, though, and I don't really want to know. Hope this clears everything up for a while.

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Lance The Ultimate Wizard Warrior:
How'd Shaper Master get the "Canned Member" title and why did you guys say that's the longest post he ever made? Was that meant to be a joke?
Shaper Master is a former spammer. He usually post short posts. I'm not sure if that was a joke or not...