I can't stand the Anama. Once Blades of Avernum is out, I'm making a scenario where their god abandons them because they're so close-minded and mean to the beggars and those of differing opinions, or I'll have their island overrun by demons that the fool High Priest lost control of or I'll make a situation where they find they need magic and have to go to the mages for help. They are far too close-minded. Magic is useful for so much more than war. And if Avernum 3 were real, look at what's meaner; Divine Retribution (not only damage, but a curse as well) or Arcane Blow (one clean rush of power and the creature is gone without pain).

Lorelei, (Hawke's manse)

because it's in the cetrum of Valorim.

If you live in Delis, for exemple, you only have the option to go to the North, Northwest or Northeast. (for a walk or voyage or something)

I also find it a rather nice city.

Otherwise Kriszan. I find it the most beautyfull town in Valorim, and there's a luxurous inn.

I would live in Erika Tower, with Erika laugh

because I like her toys, and I prefer Avernum, it's a quiet place

but I wouldn't live in Valorim, because there is too much people, even with the plagues, which aren't efficient enough

PS : of course, after cleaning the surface, I will destroy Avernum towns, because it's small, and I want it just for me mad

Aloreal, I'm surprised you would pick Lorelei given the difficulties of getting skribbane into the city. I wouldn't be surprised if the guards in Lorelei set up a drug squad to deal with the skribbane smugglers within the city.

I wouldn't mind living on the Isle of Bigail (after I'd cleared it of the Anama, who are too narrow minded for me to have them as neighbours). A quiet cottage somewhere near the GIFTS. Then I'd invite Crisper over for afternoon tea, and introduce him to my friendly neighbours. I'm sure they'd find him both neat and cute.

Quote:
Originally posted by Alorael:
I like Lorelei and Krizsan. Both are very nice cities, Lorelei has a nice central location, and Krizsan is right next to the entrance to Avernum.

—Alorael, who was very tempted to choose Gebra. He's sure he and most other Spiderwebbers would fit right in!
Geez! I thought you would live in a forest or something and snipe people down!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyna:
I wouldn't mind living on the Isle of Bigail [...]. A quiet cottage somewhere near the GIFTS [...] for afternoon tea, [...with] my friendly neighbours
hey Kyna, I will do afternoon coffin me too, in my Spiral Crypt (which is clean enough like that) - all neighbours of Bigail will be welcome, and the other too, I have enough coffins for all - milk with your coffin ?
laugh

MapsAv3.jpg

I couldn't live near other skribbane users for their own good. I'd be forced to kill them. As for my sniping exploits, how many pedestrians do you think there are in forests? And how many in major urban centers? Yes, Lorelei sounds very nice.

—Alorael, who is sure he could work out a deal with the guards. Maybe something along the lines of "I am allowed to import skribbane, and in return I don't kill you." Ah, yes, that sounds very feasible.

I'd have to sing up in favour of Castle Troglo for me! After all, troglodytes are reasonably clean and well-scholared. The castle has a very large library, full dining services, a splended garden, an excellent defensive position for when the taxman comes, luxury bedrooms, and after you kill all the warriors the regular troglos could be your servants. Plus, it has an expansive basement for all your expansive basement needs.

Cute topic.

I'd live in the Tower of Jordan (or Bojar), once I'd cleaned out Jordan (or Bojar) and the slimes and brigands. Secluded, nice laboratory facilities, an interesting library, unlimited storage, good defense system, an interesting evil aura in the air, polished, ego-boosting office.

Oh… Uh…

Sorry for that spoiler.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

It was raised to the ground entirely by Alien Beasts. That's how they are called.

They are hairy, wolf-like, large, six-legged creatures, with large fangs.

• 1 year later...

Is raising dead topics a crime on a dead board? I need something to talk about!!!

EDIT: just realised id never posted on this topic. Lorelei it is. Finish of the education in the university, and the mansion is an exellent place to dump loot and prepare plans for domination!! Domination of what, i dont know, but domination!!

Unless you have a very good reason or highly insightful addition, reviving a dead topic will earn you frowns. Reviving a topic that has been dead for more than a year requires truly extraordinary circumstances.

These aren't.

—Alorael, who shouldn't continue the zombie march of the topic. On the other hand, as long as it's alive, let it shamble to its own second death in peace.

Lorelei!Lorelei!Lorelei!!

I'd love to come and rest in Lorelei between my quests.

After I complete Avernum3, I'll make up a scenario that my adventurers have settled in Hawke's Manase:

The beserker/leader will be building his strength above the ultimate level.

The slith-warrior will be hardening himself up to the supreme height.

The priest will be developing her holy powers and will be able to cure the toughest dread curses.

The mage will be increasing his magical powers and develop an incredible magic-barrier even more powerful than late Erika.

The Great Circle. Fresh air, demons(YAY! \o/), items abound :p , lots of visitors wink , and I could have a nice little cave dug into one of the surrounding mountains, and the Circle would be my front yard.

Or maybe the Golem Factory. It's a nice place, after you turn off the lasers. And I could have Golems waiting on me hand an foot.