;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

The Lair of Drakos is where you'll find Pachtar's plate mail. It has nothing to do with golems.

I hope you got a certain special item from the mage in Kneece before Olga died. If you didn't get it, you'll be unable to finish the roach quest.

EDIT: Added spoiler warning.

you can finish the game without doing the **** quest in the lair of Drakos.

But Olga wouldn't tell you were the lair of Drako was, anyway - it's somebody else, in another town...

If you absolutly want to see what loots you can have in the lair of Drakos, use the Editor > "Advances Features" > "Give an Item" > N°499, N°298, N°444, N°303, and the other items I forgot.

I think you can't finish the game whithout finishing the Roach Quest - but I'm sure it's impossible not to be abble to finish a so important quest. Maybe Olga just changed of town ? In fact I don't think Olga is involved in the Roach Quest.

I believe you can use the Orb of Thralni to reach Kneece from Bigail. If you want to get the Orb legitimately and you haven't already, you'll have a long wait (day 100-some). If you can't stand it, add the Orb with the character editor. It's one of the easily available artifacts.

—Alorael, who believes reset towns should restore Olga to her happy living state. It also restores everything and everyone else. Use with care.

sorry to say that, but there is another important thing you wont be abble to have with the character editor, it's the Level 3 of ARCANE SHIELD... (if you have a Mage...)

in fact I don't understand the connection between Olga and the Lair of Drakos... How she was involved ?

ho I see... so it's possible not to be abble to finish the Roach Quest ! it's a big problem... Fortunatly it's not yours cybertron13.

I think you should also use the Editor to add to your character some skill points, because you gain a lot of XP in the Lair of Drakos, since you have to fight about 6 Ur-Basiliks, maybe 20 Squeletal Warriors (particularly strong), 2 Drakes Lord, etc...

Maybe there is another way in the game to gain the Arcane Shield Level 3 ? (you can be invincible during a short time with the level 3)

• 11 months later...