GIFTS: Love them, or hate them. Which will it be?

I wouldn't not want them in every scenario, but I wouldn't want them particularly much either. I lkie them - but I sometimes just want to blast them all to smithereens because they're so cheery. Honestly, it could be Armageddeon and they would still be cheery!!!

- Magic is the TRUE Power

Quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Micael:
I wouldn't not want them in every scenario, but I wouldn't want them particularly much either. I lkie them - but I sometimes just want to blast them all to smithereens because they're so cheery. Honestly, it could be Armageddeon and they would still be cheery!!!

- Magic is the TRUE Power
I made a small little, 'adjustment' to the custom items in VoDT(then changed it back again after I was done) where the player could pick up a potion of quickfire in the GIFT cave. laugh I used the quickfire, there was QUICKFIRE flying through their TUNNELS, KILLING THEM! I talked to ONE! and he said 'Hi! Your cute!' in a CHEERY voice. So yes Mr.Archmagi Micael, they WOULD be cheery in Armageddeon! eeklaugh

Quote:
Thanks for checking it out. Did you make a new potion for it or not? because I haven't seen any Quickfire Potion in the Editor.

- Magic RULES!
Yes, your right about making it up, its a simple script, and very dangoures too. It makes quickfire where the drinker is. It's a custom item from a scenerio im working on.

EDIT: Whats with the sad face for your last post. I thought it was quite funny...

EDIT 2:
Quote:
Originally written by vahnatai_hell_fyre:
let me get this straight. you guys are all crazy 4about GIFTS.ok. i find them mildly annoying. how the hell am i supposed to differentiate between the? at times that gets annoying . mad
how the hell am i supposed to differentiate between the? at times

There is a very easy way to tell a GIFTS appart from a question mark. You see, one as a swirl and a dot, and the other has 6-8 legs and runs around saying 'your cute' laugh
Im just joking with you man wink Really, I dont understand what you mean.

Quote:
Originally written by vahnatai_hell_fyre:
sorry. that was a miss typo.anyhows i ment how do you differentiate betwen two GIFTs? i find it damn tough. and ya their colour is OK.bt not 2 hoot.
Ok. I understand. Maybe the GIFTS should have bar codes. Then when you get the scanner, you can tell who they are.
Hey. Thats a good idea.... nah...

Quote:
Originally written by GIFTSare2dumb:
Quote:
Thanks for checking it out. Did you make a new potion for it or not? because I haven't seen any Quickfire Potion in the Editor.

- Magic RULES!
Yes, your right about making it up, its a simple script, and very dangoures too. It makes quickfire where the drinker is. It's a custom item from a scenerio im working on.

EDIT: Whats with the sad face for your last post. I thought it was quite funny...

I had a sad face because I don't know how to make custom items. All my attempts end up in total, miserable failure... frown

Barcodes don't help. Even if it identifies GIFTS by number, you'll still have to find the right number because you'll be told to get the quest from Spider. But only after you've talked to Spider!

—Alorael, who can't imagine that the GIFTS would call each other by number. Even if they did, they'd probably get them wrong. Besides, do they ever stand still long enough for a barcode reader to identify them?

Quote:
Originally written by Fighting Man of the 303:
Barcodes don't help. Even if it identifies GIFTS by number, you'll still have to find the right number because you'll be told to get the quest from Spider. But only after you've talked to Spider!

—Alorael, who can't imagine that the GIFTS would call each other by number. Even if they did, they'd probably get them wrong. Besides, do they ever stand still long enough for a barcode reader to identify them?
That gives me an idea. A World of people that are bar coded so the empire can call them up easier!
As for gifts, maybe color coded ribbons on their necks.

"Cheif Spider wears big white ribbon, cutie!" -A ribboned spider.

Quote:
Originally written by Alkoi Avernumista...:
When reading this topic, I just realised this:
Originally written by GIFTSare2dumb:
If you cant see what do I mean, look at the name:giftsare2DUMB!?!?!?
I thought it was:giftsare2happy.[/quote

It is GIFTSare2 then something else. Trust me, the GIFTS may be cute, happy, and cuddly, but they're DUMB!