A 2 part 3 stuck

Right it was in wrong place but...uh,well now for it

So im stuck on the part 3 i got all 3 tests andthey say that the Olgai Counsil would be seeing us, but when i come to Olgai they dont let me in...is it a bug or what i must do next confused

yeh and what i have done:

1.talked about the tests

2.talked for the 2 others

3.got past the test

4.Counsil would see us

5.There, thats what, so what next? confused

Allright,what the ____ is this?I have been away for 4 or 5 days and still,nothing??Is this invisible topic or what??

Did you talk to Bon-Ihrno in Avit? He should have told you about ritual of welcoming. Then you are supposed to pass through three tests. If you've done the tests, may be it is the ritual that is missing. I wonder if it is possible to start the tests without Ritual of Welcoming, making you familiar with Vahnatai language.

1.Well,uh...I have done all the 3 tests(Speed,Strength and patience or whatever) and they are not speaking about the Ritual of Welcoming only that that it is highly powered magic or something.

2.Outside of Avit...?Well eh,i dunno.I have been looking everywhere and even used the Orb of Th...whatever.Im not sure whats going on.

3.Ok let me try little clearer...I have passed every test and having NO idea what is the Ritual of Welcoming and...As you said that theyre outside of Avit...I cant find...Yeah and the ''yes'' option?I javent seen that kind.

Well...got it?

Oh, yeah i checked the quide but i wonder one thing...It says:You may have a lot of money (I had >6000) and might be looking for a way to spend it. There are two nice means of doing so. One is by finding a vahnatai who's standing around, waiting for folks to come and talk with him. He can be found in some ruins. He'll teach you 5 levels of Vahnatai lore for 450c each.

1. The Ritual of Welcoming is in Avit. You'll know you are in the right spot when you find a room with three puddles in it. When you walk up to the puddles, you will be given a description of the color it is and asked whether or not you want to touch it. There should be a vahnatai in the room who will tell you how to do the Ritual properly. If you do it properly, a dialog box will pop up and tell you so.

2. The vahnatai is an outside encounter in the ruins of a vahnatai city. He's the one with a valuable-looking necklace. Don't try to steal it, obviously. You probably have to know the language to get him to train you. Vahnatai lore is useful in a few situations, so it's probably worth it.

3. Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead.

Dikiyoba hopes this is enough help.

err...well i have stolen that vanhantai is there anyway to learn the lore or did it STOP right here?And i have been in that puddle room but im not telled how does the Ritual of Welcoming works...

Is this the place where my game is totally over,or is there stil a way to make it throught the chapter 3 and get to chapter 4 and finish the game? confused

ugh still no answer...

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of Vahnatai Lore, if you stole the old guy's necklace I think you are pretty well stuffed. I think VL is not essential to finish the game but not having it will make some spells/skills inaccessible.

As a general point of advice, in Avernum games you should act morally (i.e. don't steal or cheat, offer help where it's needed and pay respect to any old creatures or people) in order to get the best outcome.

Quote:
Originally written by Micawber:
As a general point of advice, in Avernum games you should act morally (i.e. don't steal or cheat, offer help where it's needed and pay respect to any old creatures or people) in order to get the best outcome.
Anywhere other, including real life, don't you dare do that!!! :p
Sorry for some offtopic. I've already payed my two cents over here smile

Quote:
Originally written by Kingy:
I stole everything I could get my hands on and that didn't change anything. You can do anything you want so long as you dont get caught.
That's not always true - in places like Erika's Tower there can be nasty consequences if you don't follow the rules. Rentar blasts you just for looking in her cabinet. To be safe, don't steal stuff in friendly towns.