[A3] Vago (Vagro?) & Abruzzo loot

Got a question for anyone who remembers these two from Avernum 3. At Bremerton you meet Vago, who mentions his ol' pal Abruzzo, who made off with their loot. At Wainscotting you find Abruzzo, who says that he buried the loot under a statue in Greendale long ago, "and that it probably isn't there anymore".

Sure enough, I hot-footed it all the way to Greendale, only to be disappointed. I tramped around the 3 statues (2 by the pond, 1 in the warehouse) but didn't discover anything.

Is there really no loot? One lives in hope laugh

Hmm, I doublechecked with both Vagro and Abruzzo, before going back to the Greendale warehouse. I have the sneaking suspicion that on my visit to the statue, I didn't pay attention to the loot popup, if there was one, because I was busy de-webbing my party, because now nothing happens. Crap. Can't search the statue btw, it doesn't appear selectable when you do "look".

Do you remember what it was? With my luck, it's probably just a stash of coinage and some cheap bling. Sigh.