Tips..

Zummi

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

If not, there's always TM's Artifacts Hall. :p

Dikiyoba.
As far as I know..going there is technically called "cheating".. :p

Or if you're just going there for extra info about the possible scenario rewards.. :p

Oh and..does it get updated with every other new scenario release?

Quote:
Originally written by Azuma:
As far as I know..going there is technically called "cheating".. :p
Do you consider the High Level Party Maker to be cheating as well? Kelandon has stated that he intends the HLPM to be used in conjunction with the Artifacts Hall to create a balanced party of the appropriate level. Do you really think that if a scenario expects you to start with a level-50 party, it's "cheating" to use the HLPM and AH to get to that level instead of playing through a bunch of scenarios you don't want to play just so that your party is strong enough to survive in the scenario you do want to play? The scenario doesn't care how you got to the level it requires: it only cares that you're at that level.

Quote:
Originally written by Azuma:
Clearly..there must be some scenario that beats Valley of Dying Things as a beginner's scenario..it's so hard to find it at some of the BoA Scenario archives..since the list doesn't show the recommended level..@_@
Oh please, just go to Jewels' site. That's in my opinion the best archives for BoA and BoE scenarios, and I wish it'd get more credit...

http://www.geocities.com/tracihedlund/index.html