Exodush..

Zummi

I was assuming from the title that you were experimenting with playing Exodus while drunk, but I shall try not to be too disappointed that I am mistaken. :p

Ignore the "skill too high" thing. That just happens in high-level parties. It has no in-game effect (except that your stat sheet will now swear that your maximum health is zero).

Darn..Exodush is more bugged than an ant farm..I'm in the strange cave..explored most of it..and entered the Slime Pit..finished half of it then got out..saved and closed BoA..a lil' later I opened BoA and loaded my save..and voila! automap now contains nothing..

Edit: Shoot..apologies for the double post..didn't notice it..

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of not creating a new thread when there's this nice shiny one here, I'd like to point out that when I reached the domicile of the dragon in the Lava Ocean, everything but the dragon himself was present. A very helpful message came up telling me I was staring at a dragon, and the theoretical dragon in question was all too happy to curse me for entering his inner sanctum, but the star of the show was for all reasonable purposes absent in his entirety. I was disappointed.

Quote:
Originally written by Ijuuin Enzan:
I'd like to point out that when I reached the domicile of the dragon in the Lava Ocean, everything but the dragon himself was present.
So the question is... what did you do to cause this? The dragon is placed in the editor, and there are no scripts that touch him in any way. Unless your copy of Exodus is corrupted — in which case you'd probably notice several other serious errors, terrains in the wrong place, characters missing, etc. — this should not be able to happen.

For lack of anything else to do, give the vital stats: the version of Exodus, the version of BoA, and your operating system. Also, whether you are using a god party or not.

I'm riding Mac OS 10.5.1, BoA 1.2.1 and Exodus 1.1.0 (according to the read me). My party is unadorned vanilla and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary other than the rakshasa mages I do so love to summon arcanely being graphically absent (black cubes). I haven't touched anything filewise, all is as it was intended to be. Color me flummoxed.

Uh... it's possible that something's wrong with the graphics. I didn't do anything to the rakshasa graphics, as far as I can tell (although I did screw with summoning so much that I'm surprised that it doesn't crash BoA instantly).

Even that would be a little strange, because I didn't do anything — at all — to the default dragon. But other than that, I haven't the first clue.