Meep..

Zummi

I can't find any mention of such an item in the set of scenarios I currently have installed, so I'm afraid I can't help with the primary question.

As to lists of items, yes, people have made them, but the trouble is that it's very hard to keep them up to date. You could look at Imban\'s lists , which look like what you're looking for, but I don't know how many of the currently released scenarios they actually cover. There's also TM's Artifacts Hall scenario which can be found on Tyranicus\' Site among other places, but again I'm not sure how much it covers.

The Crystal Wand in Exodus is stronger in base damage (though it lacks the extra bonuses that Adlerauge gives).

I designed the items in Exodus to be a step above the items in Canopy. I figured that it's a higher level scenario, so parties might be coming out of Canopy into Exodus, and it would be lame not to get any new gear. So for every item in Canopy, there should be an item in Exodus that's stronger, unless I missed something.