Bleh, was going to touch up my half released scenario

Enraged Slith

Dead Are Revolting

Some bits of it still feel punchy and amazing and make me wish I could've maintained that momentum the whole way through. But there are some glaring issues, and, even without the immature crap that led to it being blacklisted in the first place, there's some genuinely (though unintentionally) sexist writing in there that made me put it down when I was giving it a playthrough.

It's actually kind of interesting looking at the humor I attempted with fresh eyes. There are quite a few gags that fall short because they really just feel like space fillers to keep things zany. The stuff that really works relies heavily on set up and timing. The first five minutes of the scenario are my favorite for that reason. Gives me an appreciation for how much involvement needs to go into writing to make it work.

That's it, just sharing a recent experience :p

Edited by Enraged Slith

I feel your pain :p I felt much the same when going through WtRM, after seeing Chessrook's vids. Some parts are not just silly, they are outright dumb. I guess this should make you feel good, no? Means you matured ;)

That's, at least, how I chose to deal with the swamp that is WtRM... But then I also decided to give it a huge overhaul which is in full swing now. I'll release some more info when doing so becomes relevant. And, perhaps, you wish to do the same to yours?