• Announcements

• Coracle past Delphi

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyranicus

Stuck in Exodus

8 posts in this topic

Inspired by Chessrook44's Let's Play, I've been replaying Exodus, and I'm stuck in the Lava Ocean. I cleared out the Lava Lizard Cave and got the Crystal Key, but when I talk to Kass, he says I need to keep searching the Cave for a clue telling me where to go. I'm 99% sure I've searched every single nook and cranny in that cave.  I tried going to the Vahnatai Lab without prompting, but I can't get in. It's just a blank wall. Any suggestions?

Posted (edited)

Search the old Vahnatai village again. There's a desk there, with a note (a message pops up telling you "you hear a rat" in case you miss it). Then go through the secret exit to the South and search the body.

You can't entr the lab until Kass gives you the quest, and he won't do that until you've told him about the note.

Edited by ChowGuy

I had already searched the body and gotten the key, but I somehow skipped the desk. That did the trick. Thanks.

Hey, if you spot any bugs in the new version (updated just now), could you let me know? People stopped reporting bugs years ago, so I thought I'd ironed them all out, but apparently not.

I haven't encountered anything so far, but if I come across anything, I'll let you know.

Kelandon likes this

Well, I'm stuck again. I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with the laser puzzle in Fort Alora.

From the hints:

Spoiler

Place the first mirror at (20,29) to redirect the beam south and break a projector. Move the first mirror out of the way (one space west should do it) and go to the southwest corner. Fetch the second mirror and place it at (19,41). Then put the first mirror back. The door should now open.

Let me know if there's something about that that's not working and I can be more specific.

Posted (edited)

Duh. I had completely forgotten you could break projectors with the beams. Thanks.

Edited by Tyranicus