Trapdoor Avadon 1

Poppeken

I know this has been asked already but I am still stuck. I know I have to meet a certain figure twice to see the trapdoor in the Ogre raid. I know I should have seen her at the wretches and then again later. But I cannot remember if I have seen her before, the wretches are not in my book anymore and I cannot find this lady and cannot continue the game. I have wandered around all the areas everywhere but to no avail. Can anyone please help me with this problem because I would really like to continue playing. I am playing the Mac version, I don't know if that is an issue? It concerns Avadon 1. Thanks so much

You meet her another time in the next zone to the south with Zypherine when she flees down the trapdoor. If you missed seeing her in the south part of the Wretches zone then she won't appear in the other zone and there is no trapdoor. Just check all the south entrances in the Wretches zone first.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It helps to understand the scripts that control your game life. :)