Editor de Personagem (editor character)

RomanusI

Ultimamente tenho feito edições em meus personagens no editor de Características, porem não entendo bem o inglês, cliquei na opção "desligar modo editor de personagem", desejo reativa-lo. O site indicado é este.

Lately I have edited my characters in the Features editor, but I do not understand the English very well, I clicked on the "switch off character editor mode", desire to reactivate it. The site indicated is this.

Which game is it? Qual é o título?

In general, you will need to find the game's data folder and delete a particular file. For example, if the game is Avernum 3, you will need to find the Avernum 3 Data folder and delete Avernum3.dat. This might also mean you have to re-enter registration information.

Ah, I didn't notice the tag before. Here's what Spiderweb's website says about restoring the character editor in Nethergate: Resurrection:

For the support page reactivating the editor, the file they need to delete is NethergateSettings.dat, which is in the Nethergate Saved Games folder, which is in My Documents.

Obrigado!

Com sucesso, o editor volto a funcionar normalmente.

Gostaria de abrir um próximo tópico sobre a tradução para PORTUGUÊS.

#Os moderadores podem fechar este tópico.

Thank you!

Successfully, the editor returns to normal operation.

I would like to open a next topic on the translation for PORTUGUESE.

#Moderators can close this topic.