Party with no humans?

I'm playing through Crystal Souls and have noticed that people sometimes acknowledge that I have a slith (actually two) and a nephil in my party. If you make a party with no humans will the game consistently acknowledge that? Are there any unusual consequences?

Avernum 3 was the game where non-humans really could make a real difference in dialogue reactions including going hostile.

Only major reaction in Avernum 2 is priest spell training in Gnass is possible if you have a slith in the party. Tor doesn't like nephils in party, but doesn't change anything.

I think the negative reactions were added to kind of balance out the advantages Nephil and Sliths had, now though, with humans being better in general, these kinds of encounters might be...lost unintentionally.

I would prefer the encounters to be more punishing if you ask me, but give sliths and nephil the glory day passives( or just as good), more than just a little more damage and some resistance.