• Announcements

• Coracle past Delphi

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArctheLad500

Hello, new and just playing the first Avernum...

1 post in this topic

on Twitch.

I've lurked on the forums for years, I made an account years ago but I forgot all the info and it's linked to an old, deleted email. I just wanted to come in though and just put my channel here while I play Avernum, I don't take money and it's purely for entertainment/hang out/whatever. I've known about Spiderweb Software since the Exile days, and while this certainly isn't my first playthrough, I'm not a torment player so it's on normal, with the Avernum Remix mod applied. Anyone interested, go take a peek, but I warn you that I'm not a PC person, swears, bad words, and potentially tasteless jokes will be leaving my mouth. eg. I made a joke that two kids in Fallout 2 stole my shotgun shells, so I gave them two more... (I was playing an evil character obviously)

https://www.twitch.tv/arc_the_lad500

Thanks for your time, I should be more active here...

Edit - Sorry, I stream Tuesdays, maybe the occasional Wednesday or Friday.