Just wanted to say thanks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
urigard urigard

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,582
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:37 AM #1 Just wanted to say thanks

I never write on forums anywhere but i wanted to say i immensely enjoy these games. I remember my first rpg FF1 it was new to me i only played mario and contra and oddbal games my dad obtained on the BBS for his C64. I compare the feeling of playing spiderweb games to when i played FF1. I just cant put them down. To me games dont hold my interest for very long for various reasons but the writing is exellent. One thing i find myself doing that i never do is reading for hours before i even play. I usually start over untill i get it right. Once again thank you for the good games.

The Almighty Doer of Stuff The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 72
  • 4,402 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:29 AM #2 Just wanted to say thanks

Glad to hear it! :) If you'd like to thank Spiderweb Software, however, you may wish to email support@spiderwebsoftware.com because they very rarely read the forums unless a game has just been released. They like fan mail though.
The unofficial Blades of Exile merchandise shop: No markups, cheap prices, quality printing! Spread the word!

runner runner

Mercenary

• Member ID: 203
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:45 PM #3 Just wanted to say thanks

I agree these games are great probably the best written indie games ever, I only wish the graphics were on par with the writing. they remind me of baldur's gate and the original fallout, and those are like 20 years old now.

Earth Empires Earth Empires

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 4,661
  • 4,186 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:56 PM #4 Just wanted to say thanks

spiderweb is mostly 1 man company so fancy graphics like in oblivion etc can be forgotten.

VCH VCH

Eye of Avadon

• Member ID: 210
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:05 AM #5 Just wanted to say thanks

I'm thinking of getting back into playing, starting with Avadon 3. Maybe I'm feeling homesick (been in Russia too long now). But, yea, Jeff's games are pretty cool.
Мама, я в России!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users