• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
The Almighty Doer of Stuff The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 72
  • 4,400 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:08 AM #1 Milu, Tim Farland, & Shyguy

Does anyone know how to contact Milu, Tim Farland, and/or Shyguy? They all made some nice BoE graphics that might be nice to get permission to use. Tim Farland seems to be on LinkedIn but I'm not a member and so it won't let me contact him. Milu and Shyguy, I have no idea.
The unofficial Blades of Exile merchandise shop: No markups, cheap prices, quality printing! Spread the word!

Heart of Avadon

• 4,400 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:56 AM #2 Milu, Tim Farland, & Shyguy

Would anyone who is on LinkedIn be willing to send Mr. Farland a message on behalf of the project? Just post here first and I'll give you a message you can send. Neither CM nor I have accounts there.

EDIT: Conveniently, my mom had just the other day signed up for a LinkedIn Premium trial and will send Mr. Farland my message. Still, if anyone knows of a more effective way to contact Milu or ShyGuy besides this forum, it'd be appreciated.
The unofficial Blades of Exile merchandise shop: No markups, cheap prices, quality printing! Spread the word!

Heart of Avadon

• 4,400 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:06 PM #3 Milu, Tim Farland, & Shyguy

Yay! Tim Farland granted us his graphics! He didn't give us a specific license but for formality's sake I think CM is going to contact him on GitHub and ask him for some Creative Commons thing. I have a headache and maybe CM can give any further details if any are needed here.

Heart of Avadon

• 4,400 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:51 AM #4 Milu, Tim Farland, & Shyguy

Milu released her BoE content under CC-BY-SA! Just waiting on ShyGuy and Spidweb now. I would be shocked if Spidweb actually has an issue with us using Exile Trilogy graphics particularly since we have Andrew Hunter's blessing. I think CM and I are planning to just assume it's OK with them. But I sent a forum PM and an email to ShyGuy some time ago with no response.

I'm going to suggest to CM that we stop waiting for ShyGuy, since the handful of his graphics that we want are nice but not really essential, just a handful of flavor terrains. The biggest thing I'd miss is the Fungoid Queen because I love mushrooms, but I kinda just want to move ahead, unless anyone has any better ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users