Avadon 3 Editing

WLDD

Hello,

I've made a bunch of custom items for my character and I am wondering if there is any way to put them in my inventory before I launch the game, (it doesn't have to be the main character inventory, it could Nathalie or someone else). Or can I just put them near starting area by editing the scripts?

I made a working item/character editor for my game (based on Jerakeens mods for the first 2 games) and shared it here. You could try changing (or adding to) one of the options on that with your custom items. Just keep in mind that avadon does NOT like more than 8 dialogue options per page, including the option to exit without grabbing anything.

I made a working item/character editor for my game (based on Jerakeens mods for the first 2 games) and shared it here. You could try changing (or adding to) one of the options on that with your custom items. Just keep in mind that avadon does NOT like more than 8 dialogue options per page, including the option to exit without grabbing anything.

Hey, thanks a lot, I will give it a shot later this week, after that you could maybe give me some guidence in making my own editors?