Third Giant statue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
akindc akindc

Citizen

• Member ID: 8,982
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:37 AM #1 Third Giant statue

So the third giant statue is behind a cracked pillar, which a level one spell wouldn't take down.
Please save me some back and forth time...do i need level 2 or 3?

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,880 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:09 AM #2 Third Giant statue

I looked them up and the worst is a hidden switch, no cracked pillar.  I'm pretty sure that pillar is a level 2 Move Mountains.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

akindc akindc

Citizen

• 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:29 AM #3 Third Giant statue

View PostRandomizer, on 31 January 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

I looked them up and the worst is a hidden switch, no cracked pillar.  I'm pretty sure that pillar is a level 2 Move Mountains.

Yeah, on the maps/faqs I've found online, there's no sign of a cracked pillar in that location, but they show that the statue is beyond it. If there's a switch, I can't find it.

akindc akindc

Citizen

• 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:41 AM #4 Third Giant statue

Huh, just watched a youtube walkthrough, and you're right...it's not needed. I've been to all three giant places, and only have two statues... thought I didn't get one here, but it must be one of the other two locations that I missed the statue. Darn.

WLDD WLDD

Mercenary

• Member ID: 10,327
  • 93 posts
  • LocationAvadon

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:55 AM #5 Third Giant statue

I've recently completed the game and I went trough that area with lv 2 move mountains and as far as I can remember I got all 3 statues without problems, although I've read somewhere that you can bug up one statue if you destroy altar before picking it when the chat box opens.
Kek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users