"Hugemassive", "Bob", and Spidweb

The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Fair warning: exercise caution when Googling "hugemassive" or you might find objectionable material.

—Alorael, who has never been particularly enmeshed in the Blades community. He knows Bob is a local term, but he's never come across hugemassive at all. And he also can't find it in other places. Is it much of a jargon term at all?

I don't know, come to think of it. I can't think of a specific instance. There is a good chance that it was a memory formed out of nothing. That's part of my illness, my memory doing screwy things, putting memories together in incorrect ways and such. It's also part of why I didn't repost this myself after it was moved to the mod board, even though you allowed me to... >_>

I can't get Google to back me up on this, but I recall HUGEMASSIVE starting out on Shadow Vale. Someone (pretty sure TGM, but not certain) implored Ephesos to create a HUGEMASSIVE scenario (the all caps is important), and it went off from there. At one point Smoo (again, pretty sure but not certain), through an act of subterfuge, recovered a file titled 'hugemass.bas' from Eph's computer and revealed its shocking contents to the world. dbot points to anyone who can find evidence of these events.

I first came across Bob in this article by the Creator, though it's possible the term was in use before then. I've never ever seen it used outside this community.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get Google to back me up on this, but I recall HUGEMASSIVE starting out on Shadow Vale. Someone (pretty sure TGM, but not certain) implored Ephesos to create a HUGEMASSIVE scenario (the all caps is important), and it went off from there. At one point Smoo (again, pretty sure but not certain), through an act of subterfuge, recovered a file titled 'hugemass.bas' from Eph's computer and revealed its shocking contents to the world. dbot points to anyone who can find evidence of these events.

I first came across Bob in this article by the Creator, though it's possible the term was in use before then. I've never ever seen it used outside this community.

I remember using that phrase, yeah.