Misc bugs still in 1.0.1

Durandal

Scorched greaves are plate but give a +1 bonus to sorcerer skill Focus Mastery

Corrupted, Frost-rimed, and Searing Scarab abilities appear to be using numbers from prior Avadon series, costing very little fatigue and having a fast recovery time. Is this intended?

Acid and Shock Canister appear to have fatigue, icon, and turns to recover switched.

Not sure if it's intended or not, but the burning goo effect can still be used to kill town npc's (tested it on Redbeard and misc npc's at Fort Foresight).

My problem is near the end of the main story, so I'm using spoiler tags:

Currently I'm in Fort Foresight, talked to Redbeard and have the quest to get an invitation.

The Avadon portal brings me back to Redbeards previous base (the dragon lair), not back to the portal in Fort Foresight.

This shouldn't be intentional?

I think after Redbeard moved to Fort Foresight I used the Avadon portal in the dragon lair again, this could have caused this bug.

I'll check those two achievements.

The main thing that requires fixing is the ability to kill town NPCs. I though they had enough hp and regen to overcome throwing fields on them, but that clearly isn't the case.

As a workaround, don't do that. I confess that if you go into a friendly NPC killing spree and then find you have issues with your game, I won't be super-sympathetic. :-)

- Jeff Vogel