Struggling

txmimi

You are nearing the end so use consumable items like speed burst scrolls at the start of fights to get in lots of damage early in the fight.

Scarabs are very helpful for healing. Especially for a sorcerer and Nathalie. Also the group heal and remove hostile effect scarabs to take care of the whole group. Having the healer in the north corner away from the attackers keeps the party alive.

Many fights in this game also reward you for changing the terrain, i.e., not just fighting every enemy on the spot where you found him. In that particular fight, I retreated past the drains (the liquid corruption doesn't go past the floor drains) and sent in creatures to kill the turrets before I charged in with everyone to fight the ghost. Also, when I get out of sight of a fight (after I've killed something significant), I can quickly exit combat mode and quicksave...the enemy heals a little bit when I do that, but it can avoid the frustration of screwing up a really long fight and having to start from scratch.

Even when I charged in to fight the ghost, I made sure to kill new turrets as they arose. If a given turret seems resistant to damage, that means there is another turret you have to kill first...the turrets shield each other as well as the ghost. (It's important to keep the number of turrets down because the ghost gets damage resistance proportional to the number of turrets, but at least one turret will be non-resistant to damage.)

(When you say the "last Halia" I assume you are fighting her on the lower level; the upper floor Halia can be avoided simply by taking the stairs down, and fighting her down there. She seemed nearly impossible to kill upstairs because of the constant summoning of subordinate guards; the turrets she summons on the lower floor are much easier to deal with.)

I found Halia to be one of the hardest fights in the game so far (I am very close to the endgame now) in part because she did stay in place and kept summoning turrets that stayed in place, and I couldn't avoid all that corruption.

If you choose the last dialog option, you will have 1 or 2 turns time before she will build turrets - that way I reduced her health enough to kill her after she built the turrets without destroying any turret (normal difficulty).

Your ranged characters can be placed in a corner where the fatiguing turret has not enough range to reach them.

I don't think it's fair when dialog options can have such an effect - I only discovered this by accident when misclicking for my second try to win this fight.