• Announcements

• but conjugation declined

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
eaintree

Spies on the River

7 posts in this topic

So I'm guessing that the underground passage barred by a gate is how you solve this quest. When I first showed up at Ft. Foresight there was a dialogue window where someone said "go talk to X about getting that gate open." But I didn't make a note of who they said to talk to and when I asked again I couldn't get that dialogue window back. What's the score on this?

For some reason if you leave Fort Foresight after finding the gate, you have to find the gate over again. Go to the Sinkhole gate, trigger the window saying it's blocked, then talk to Peridot, then talk to Gabel.

I got the gate open. . . no sign of the spies. What do I do to trigger their appearance?

Head south through the caves and don't go near the west zone exit. Then go south towards the camps.