GF5 editor script wanted

Can someone please post the script file gf5itemchars on this topic ( unedited un-corrupted ) because im working on an editor that i will post up for everyone but i need an unedited gf5itemchars script. thanks and the editor will include all kinds of new creations that the player can now shape including... Unbounds... and clawbugs that shoot venomous thorns from there stingers. and maybe maybe the player will be able to create creations that can... Shape.... Available Soon

Scourge of the Rebellion:

1. Please try not to make lots of posts in a row just to add short comments. Just edit your original post. This is now at least the third time you have been asked this by a mod. We all understand that double posts happen every once in a while, but looking at your post history, it seems to be the norm for you rather than the exception. Please at least try not to do this.

2. You can just download Geneforge 5 to get a new copy rather than using up someone else's time to find and send the file to you.

There is a common theme here: you don't want to deal with something simple (finding the edit button, making a backup copy before editing scripts, or just redownloading G5), and expect other people to deal with the result instead. Friendly suggestion: I think your ideas will be better received here if you take care of these things yourself.

Okay, this thread is done now.