Khalida's quest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
txmimi txmimi

Shaman

• Member ID: 8,740
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:20 PM #1 Khalida's quest

I went through Trupo's outpost earlier and don't remember if Khalida was with me or not.  So she keeps harping on killing the deserters, so I took her and went through the outpost and there was no dialogue pertaining to this.  Did I miss the opportunity to earn her loyalty?

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,911 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:41 PM #2 Khalida's quest

Did you talk to Khalida in the Green Refuge Hand Camp?

There is a whole bit where you get the Enforcing the Law quest.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

txmimi txmimi

Shaman

• Member ID: 8,740
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:46 PM #3 Khalida's quest

I talked to her and she kept saying they needed to enforce the law. . . maybe I missed a line where I offer to go help her do that.  I'll check again.  Thanks.

Californian Californian

Soldier

• Member ID: 5,268
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:10 PM #4 Khalida's quest

If we decide not to do her quest, does she desert us in the end? I remember that in A2 if you did the character quests and made them happy they would fight with you in the final battle. If you didn't, they wouldn't show up to help you.

Is that the same result here? I'll do it to get her into the final battle (no doubt there is one) but if it doesn't make any difference, then I kinda really don't want to do that quest.

Thanks!

Earth Empires Earth Empires

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 4,661
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:31 PM #5 Khalida's quest

based on prev. games if you don't do her quest she won't help you in final battle.

besides you have murdered and will murder many ppls so those in that camp won't matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users