Let's Play Avadon 3!

Chessrook44

We romped it thru in prev. game too, maybe in 1st game too.

Depends on what quests you do. I didn't do the "sneak into Redbeard's Tower" quest in the first.

A shorter episode today, as we go to clear out a bunch of traps... in the most clumsy way possible.

And the reason I didn't update yesterday, for those curious, was due to technical issues stemming from dead power supply. All is good now.

You do know that on a character's turn it can give items from its inventory to another character with no action point cost. A great way to restock when a character is running low on healing potions during combat.

Of course you will need them later on like in the next episode. :)

You do know that on a character's turn it can give items from its inventory to another character with no action point cost. A great way to restock when a character is running low on healing potions during combat.

Of course you will need them later on like in the next episode. :)

I... did not know that. Pity I use Health Potions even less than other potions.... though I'll keep it in mind.

Down we go, to face the leader of the Warborn, Golath. This should be a fight.

well you killed 3 hands which hasn't been done ever before so results are expected, of course you can atone your sins by doing some quests.

main: "Hey, l.et's kill some Hands so we can get more quests to be filled."

partymember 1: "Whatta revolting idea, I like it."

pm 2: "I totally agree, I love doing quests and getting more xp to get on higher lvls so I can learn new skills or improve old skills."