• Announcements

• Then and Where and Now and There and When

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chessrook44

Let's Play Avadon 3!

110 posts in this topic

Two exploits for when you run out of inventory slots:

Dump it into the junk bag and don't sell until you remove them.

Use an enchantment anvil where you can access other Hand inventories to transfer items.

Finally we make our way into Redbeard's Tower. We may have been able to find it in previous games, but now we've entered it.

When you go from dying to murderous rage in 30 seconds there's probably reason to be concerned...

We speak with Redbeard once again, and learn what our next mission is going to be. And we'll be going to an old place!

Also, as stated, please leave a comment telling me what you think of the idea I have.

A bit of a walk through Zethron's lair, as we speak with the Pact soldiers stationed there, and the dragon himself.

Finally we make our way into Redbeard's Tower. We may have been able to find it in previous games, but now we've entered it.

We romped it thru in prev. game too, maybe in 1st game too.

We romped it thru in prev. game too, maybe in 1st game too.

Depends on what quests you do. I didn't do the "sneak into Redbeard's Tower" quest in the first.

A shorter episode today, as we go to clear out a bunch of traps... in the most clumsy way possible.

And the reason I didn't update yesterday, for those curious, was due to technical issues stemming from dead power supply. All is good now.

We're having a bit of a problem with our Titan allies, so let's go see if we can deal with it... and learn a bit about the Titans themselves.

Yanno now that I think of it, we never actually saw any Svorgaldi until this game...

Some exploration of Svar's Peninsula here, as we try to find where our other quests are located.

Further exploration in Svar's Peninsula, including dealing with a camp full of ogres.

Throughout Goldcrag we go, scouting the area to get a lay of the land before we start dealing with the armies.

Throughout Goldcrag we go, scouting the area to get a lay of the land before we start dealing with the armies.

Wishful thinking due patrols.

Well, it took a bit of fighting, but let's go "deal" with the leader of the ogres here...

We go to finish off the last of the armies, and then have a few discussions here and there.

why waste time to talk since you will kill all non-humans eventually and plenty of humans too?

Clearly you haven't watched me enough to realize that I DO try to find diplomatic and peaceful ways out of problems. :p

Now pardon me for a minute while I go on a bit of a rant...

It's time at last to storm the Arena of the Warborn, and we've got a massive battle acting as backdrop.

You do know that on a character's turn it can give items from its inventory to another character with no action point cost. A great way to restock when a character is running low on healing potions during combat.

Of course you will need them later on like in the next episode. :)

You do know that on a character's turn it can give items from its inventory to another character with no action point cost. A great way to restock when a character is running low on healing potions during combat.

Of course you will need them later on like in the next episode. :)

I... did not know that. Pity I use Health Potions even less than other potions.... though I'll keep it in mind.

Down we go, to face the leader of the Warborn, Golath. This should be a fight.

Finally, we meet Dheless in person. Will we finally deal with him? I think we all know the answer to that...

well you killed 3 hands which hasn't been done ever before so results are expected, of course you can atone your sins by doing some quests.

main: "Hey, l.et's kill some Hands so we can get more quests to be filled."

partymember 1: "Whatta revolting idea, I like it."

pm 2: "I totally agree, I love doing quests and getting more xp to get on higher lvls so I can learn new skills or improve old skills."

A well-timed quest, and a horde of horrible difficult creatures in this episode. It'll take some wits from us to solve the latter.

A bit of running around as we do a small variety of things here, including finding out exactly what the main quest IS.

Off we go to deal with those bloody spies at last, followed by entering the Beraza Woods once again.

Some exploration of the Beraza Woods this episode, focused on the northern half of the region.

We've explored the northern half of the area, so now we move on to the southern half. Pretty self-explanatory.

You aren't a true Hand of Avadon until you defeat a Tawoan God on torment difficulty. Become a Godslayer.

It's really funny if you offer Velusa a draw.