Let's Play Avadon 3!

Chessrook44

Quick on the uptake there chessrook. Good luck with it. This will complete the entire collection of Spiderweb for your channel will it not?

Almost, but not quite. Blades of Avernum remains (And I will do it after, alongside ALL the user-made levels I can find). There are also the Exile games and Avernum remakes, but I don't plan on doing them as that would basically be retreading old ground. Though if Geneforge is remade I may do that, simply due to the fact that I did my Geneforge LP when I was still young and inexperienced in LPing, we'll see.

We begin our first mission... a quick effort, followed by even more familiar faces.

Good section, but you missed a few minor things. The west end of the workshop had some minor things on the ground and you might have missed some random drops on your way in to clean it that are hard to see. Some items that you skipped are worth a few coins like fine tunic, coal sacks, weapons, and incense. They really add up in the beginning.

Also you missed two hidden switches back in the first store rooms. Now that you know Jeff created a new type to get sneaky.

Damaging terrain seems to heal as fast as you take in outside of combat.

More that Damaging Terrain puts a damaging debuff on you, and it appears damaging debuffs don't harm you more than you heal outside of combat. Which is handy.

Hey, the guy WANTED to be killed! And frankly we were there to kill him anyway...