Just started playing - Inventory window is hard to use, is there a short cut

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
splach splach

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,612
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:28 PM #1 Just started playing - Inventory window is hard to use, is there a short cut

Hey guys,

I find that I am constantly opening and closing the inventory panel to see if anything is on the floor. Is there some shortcut for closing it? I expected (as I think is a pretty common control structure) that clicking on the inventory icon a second time, or pressing "g" again would close it; however I have to swipe over to the checkbox and hit it every time. Maybe I am lazy, but it seems like gameplay would be dramatically smoother if I could click, see there was nothing there and click again in the same place or on the same key.

Thanks,
Casey

Agitproprioception Agitproprioception

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:38 PM #2 Just started playing - Inventory window is hard to use, is there a short cut

This is not really a tech support question, but it's hard to answer anyway since you did not specify which game you're playing :)
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,911 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:31 PM #3 Just started playing - Inventory window is hard to use, is there a short cut

Most games will close the box if you use either ESCape or Return key.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users