• Announcements

• Right as Reign

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carranzero

A4 vahnatai tunnels after fort remote

6 posts in this topic

Jeff has several inaccessible areas in his games. If there is a way, it's from a secret passage in the south.

secret passages? there are no buttons in the wall :(

ah, and so far thats the only area i havent been able to access (other one in abyss, where that crazy guy walled in some poor folks :( )

btw. im in the abyss :D

This was the game period where you still walk through walls. Avernum 5 had the buttons.

I packed away my computer that has these saved games, so I can't check easily.

Edit - I looked at Harehunter's map and it looks like there isn't any access.

what??!! well, i should check these walls closely, cause i'm sure u can't walk thru walls, but when theres a "secret door" the game tells you "this wall slided apart etc etc"

As they said in the older versions of Avernum (1 up to 3) you could go through walls. The games were like Angband, where you can litterally destroy walls, melt them or become intangible and pass through them.