• Announcements

• Then and Where and Now and There and When

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quadrewple

No Registration Key Given for Avadon 2!

4 posts in this topic

I've checked every email I received after purchasing and did not receive a Registration Key. I paid using Amazon payments, using the link from the official Spiderweb Software website. I sent an email to support@spiderwebsoftware.com 2 days ago and have not received an email in response. I realize you are a small company, likely with limited staff, but it sure would be nice to get this sorted out so I can play this game!

Seller Order ID: XCQDTYP27CV4T

Date of Charge: Sunday, June 19, 2016

Transaction ID: P01-0875352-7220486-C087106

Limited staff is right: there are 2 employees, and they are married and have the same kids, so some occasional total absences are inevitable.

This does seem to happen from time to time with purchases, though. I don't know why they don't automate the registration keys being sent out, but they don't. They have to know that this causes frustration in people who are becoming part of their customer base for the first time.

The good news is I've never seen this stretch over more than 2 business days. I'd be surprised if you don't hear back today.

The good news is I've never seen this stretch over more than 2 business days. I'd be surprised if you don't hear back today.

I appreciate the information!

Weekends are the worst times to order since they usually take them off unless it's just after a game release.