Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic
Upon Mars. Upon Mars.

Tinkermage

• Member ID: 4,796
  • 812 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:59 AM #36 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

Spot on King Starrus, though he isn't as depressing as Maxwell or the dragon.
Documentaries: -Rod Serling on censorship -One pair of eyes BBC documentary -Philosopher Philippe Muray on today's unfreedom in the west.

Other links: -A geneforge walkthrough in Japanese. -War of the worlds. Fan-fic @: http://geneforgeremaker.webs.com/

Blxz Blxz

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 12,853
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:39 PM #37 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

More results coming? Been a week and my curiosity is tweaking.

Pliant Giant Pliant Giant

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,732 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:56 AM #38 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

Yeah.  I am having the most insanely busy month in years, so there is going to be little to no progress until August, at which point expect the spigot to rotate jovially.
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

Blxz Blxz

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 12,853
  • 410 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:17 AM #39 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

I do appreciate a jovially rotating spigot. I shall remain unruffled and composed until August.

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,889 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:45 AM #40 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

View PostPokemon Godel Number, on 06 July 2016 - 11:56 AM, said:

Yeah.  I am having the most insanely busy month in years, so there is going to be little to no progress until August, at which point expect the spigot to rotate jovially.
Hurry up before you get distracted by a shiny new game in September.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
  • 13,732 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:10 PM #41 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

Oh man.  I totally forgot I paused this when life got crazy busy.  Let's see about getting back to this, pronto.  (And thanks to Juan Carlo for the reminder!)
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

Owenmoz Owenmoz

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 17,190
  • 459 posts
  • LocationNairobi, Kenya

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:49 AM #42 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

Yo slartibus! This coming back soon?

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
  • 13,732 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:16 AM #43 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

I've put it aside for the moment to work on the remix.  When that is done, I hope to come back to this.

Owenmoz Owenmoz

Shadowwalker

• Member ID: 17,190
  • 459 posts
  • LocationNairobi, Kenya

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:21 PM #44 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

View PostPyramid Scream, on 08 November 2016 - 11:16 AM, said:

I've put it aside for the moment to work on the remix.  When that is done, I hope to come back to this.
Cool. Its a good thread. Shame if it died.

Triumph Triumph

Wrapped in Light

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 6,248
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:47 PM #45 Every Spiderweb Character Ranked: Top 20 Worst Characters

View PostOwenmoz, on 08 November 2016 - 08:21 PM, said:

Cool. Its a good thread. Shame if it died.

That's a nice thread you have there. Shame if anything *happened* to it. B)

"Dikiyoba didn't know what to say for your negatives, Triumph. Dikiyoba supposes you must just be that awesome." - Dikiyoba
"Triumph == Santa Claus? This explains... nothing." - Dintiradan
"Per usual, Triumph said it better." - Slarty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users