Let's Play Avadon 2!

Chessrook44

I just realized.... merchants that take all your money... diplomatic government system... Dharam is basically America without the desire to police other nations!

Also, small note: I'm heading out of state for a week. I have my laptop and rendered vids so as long as I have internet I SHOULD still be posting regularly, but just letting you know if there's a hiccup in uploads, that is why.

It seems you'll finish Avadon 2 before nr 3 is out. Have you considered playing Avernum Escape from the Pit?

The only Spiderweb games I've decided NOT to play are the Exile games and the Avernum remakes, as doing so would basically be retreading old ground, what with me having already done the original Avernum games. As it is, I have one or two games planned to fill the time between finishing Avadon 2 and starting Avadon 3. I'll not post them here, but you can keep up with them on my channel.

Man, I got really angry in this episode, huh? Seriously, it just doesn't seem fair...