Website FROZEN?

Sokhbep

I have had problems trying to access my website speedofy21.webs.com (Yep. That's me), and due to that, I cannot get look at my previous graphics work I had done and uploaded on that website. I tried contacting the Support center, but they gave no reply for some reason.

Similarly, I have seen that Dintiradan's website (dintiradan.webs.com) is frozen too.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Unfortunately, from what I can tell from a little googling, this is a common problem: a lot of people have reported sites on that host being frozen for no clear reason and their support team being unresponsive. They have a Facebook page, so you could try contacting them through that and seeing if they respond faster that way.

I haven't touched my FreeWebs account in a long, long time (the fact that I still refer to it as 'FreeWebs' probably tells you enough), so I'm guessing my account was frozen due to inactivity. If, for whatever reason, you need to access something I had there, you'll probably be able to find it at http://dintiradan.ermarian.net