Killing Litalia (split from Geneforge 4 Ending Chart)

I got the "shaper" ending by going with the rebels, completely and utterly eliminating the poor Shapers without any machinery harmed or a single important NPC dead; I would dare say without any creation dead. Then... I flipped the switch and toasted the Unbound. That was my "Shaper" ending.

How can Litalia die if you're pro-rebels? Or even riding the fence as I was at that point?

Oh, and a great big thank you for this.

I assume the other such threads are as full of Spoilers, and should be avoided, right?

Well, because nobody gave me a quest to kill.

I actually went back to attack and Kill Litalia. It's not "auto-defeat" but the place is choke-full of ultra-powerful creations, Litalia heals and attacks in the same round and she shapes 600hp war-tralls...

All in all, she is indeed able to be killed! But DAMN HARD.

Well, he's the guy that tells me to "talk with Alwan first" before he gives me a quest. Now I know what the quest is. Alwan has already left at this point.

Truth be told, I went to Litalia's room and attacked her. Creations started flooding in. I quit the game soon after. Perhaps I could have won, but it would be a long thing. If I decide to do it, I'll park next to the healing pool and start shaping stuff forever.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, but please don't post twice in a row, especially within a couple of minutes. That's what the edit button is for!

—Alorael, who hasn't killed Litalia. He's not someone who does well playing through games different ways for different endings. Some endings are legitimate choices, and some just feel so wrong to him that he can't touch them.

Thank you but the edit (and quote) buttons don't work well every time. I usually am able to edit my posts.

On topic:

I'm not going to go for different ending replaying the whole thing yet. I will replay it some time far in the future... but I will still go for the very same ending! Every other ending feels depressingly wrong. However, I'm willing to load the pre-finale save and go kill Litalia (once I find the time). Not go on from there.