• Announcements

• Coracle past Delphi

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YC Promotion

Exile 3 - Golems (spell flight)

10 posts in this topic

I have just got to the Golem stage, and my mission was to fly inside a cave to see Drake the dragon. The problem is that whenever I cast the flight spell, you can only fly for 3 steps. But the cave requires 1 more step. So how do I fly more than 3 steps?

Wait...There is no "Orb of Thralni" spell. I think the "Orb of Thralni" is flight spell. I unlocked the Orb of Thralni using Exile editor...but never got it from mission. But anyway, I'll test it out tonight.

The Orb of Thralni is a special item you get from a quest that occurs after about 120 days, or once you've dealt with the golems and troglos. As an aside, the first time I didn't know about this, I went through the teleporter as normal to go to the Tower of Magi and things were confusing.

It works better than the flight spell, and doesn't cost you spell points. It really opens up lots of areas you'd not access without, there's loads of islands around, for example, though make sure you save before using it in case you end up in the sea. North of Fort Emergence there's an island big enough to walk around on with a wrecked ship full of metal bars, more than your whole party can carry in one go. Worth a lot as long as you can cast identify rather than pay to ID them.

As an aside, I'd be interested to see if you can get through the golems without having to use the editor a lot.

It's not a spell. It's an item.

It's a regular item that you can get in the rescue mission after it gets stolen.

It triggers from your inventory.

If you're ok with cheating, it can be added from the editor.