E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Fatman Fatman

Mercenary

• Member ID: 7,494
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:30 PM #1 E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

Does anyone know where to find some of unique weapons shown in the editor?  I am interested in the location of the following: flaming sword, mace of disruption, assassin's knife.  I know some of the weapons listed in the editor never actually appear in game like adamantite axe and demonslayer

Thaluikhain Thaluikhain

Shaman

• Member ID: 6,345
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:12 AM #2 E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

I seem to remember the assassin's knife, at least, being an item you can buy in magic shops.

Pliant Giant Pliant Giant

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,732 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:27 AM #3 E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

There are definitely a few items that don't appear in the random item shops, but not too many of them.
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:38 PM #4 E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

Wait, Demonslayer doesn't actually appear in E3? Huh, I didn't expect that... especially given Linda's experiments...
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Pliant Giant Pliant Giant

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,732 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:34 AM #5 E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

http://spiderwebforu...-3-demonslayer/

(Warning: this thread contains answers to the OP question but also memories)
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

Fireball Fodder Fireball Fodder

Citizen

• Member ID: 12,482
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:53 AM #6 E3 - Where to find unique weapons shown in the editor

I vaguely seem to remember getting the Mace of Disruption in E3 via random drop, but I'm not sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users