Dialogue Changes If Party of One?

TheMike

I'm just curious, but I'm wondering if dialogue changes in any games (except Geneforge, obviously) if you play it with just one character? If so, which ones?

I'm finishing up Avernum 6 for the second time and I noticed that there was a rather amusing easter egg if you kill all the 'elite' lizard troopers that were blockading that one city up north, instead of bypassing them. I got let straight in the front gate by a bewildered guard. I kind of regret not staying in the slith city and seeing if I could kill all of them or if the reinforcements were infinite.

I was wondering what other neat little dialogue things like that there were. For example, I know someone mentioned that there's a change if you beat avadon's boss with one character (and an additional change, supposedly, if you do that on nightmare? I cant remember).

Jeff is too lazy to have the correct dialogue for a single character instead of a party. The only thing is checks for slith and nephil characters in certain places especially in Avernum 3.

That slith town and nearby have a few places with infinitely spawn troops to kill/hurry you on your way.