2 replies to this topic
Brown_Thunder Brown_Thunder

New Arrival

• Member ID: 7,655
  • 7 posts
  • Locationthe basement

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:26 PM #1 Exile I item list

Hi all,

After playing A:EftP and A2:CS a couple times, I decided to play good old Exlie I again.  I'm a short way into the game, when I decided to go online and check out the full item list, but had forgotten that no such thing exists.  Then I remembered that, waaaay back, in the Before Time, the long, long ago, there was a tale told in this very forum (at least, I think it was this very forum) of a spreadsheet that had a full list of Exile I items and their properties.  Does anybody know if that still exists, and if so, how one might procure it?
Just remember what ol' Jack Purrton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Purrton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Sahuagin Slaggin' Sahuagin Slaggin'

The Demon of Good Taste

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 223
  • 13,725 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:36 PM #2 Exile I item list

http://spiderwebforu...e-from-the-pit/

Good luck.
"I, for one, prefer to believe that the forums are dead and that Lilith, Slarty, and I are all ghosts haunting the forum." -- Triumph

"I think we all have days where we feel like a Displacer Iguana." -- Slarty

Brown_Thunder Brown_Thunder

New Arrival

• Member ID: 7,655
  • 7 posts
  • Locationthe basement

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:50 PM #3 Exile I item list

Oh, thanks!  I must have passed right by that post.  The hunt begins...
Just remember what ol' Jack Purrton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Purrton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users