Let's Play Exile 3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
bhauth bhauth

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,255
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:24 AM #1 Let's Play Exile 3

I started doing a complete playthrough of Exile 3 on youtube. So far I've uploaded videos for up to the end of the troglodyte mission.

first video -> https://www.youtube....ny9UUwerZ_Ecpyu

Silveus started the first video playthrough of Exile 3 this year ( https://www.youtube....h?v=5qRLXV_bT18 ) but I'm going a bit faster than they are, and I have a different style.

YC Promotion YC Promotion

Citizen

• Member ID: 18,520
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:08 PM #2 Let's Play Exile 3

KEEP GOING!!! I never got passed the Golem Factory. I'm subscribing to your channel now. Silvers stopped uploading Exile 3, but you can do it. FINISH THE GAME!!!

YC Promotion YC Promotion

Citizen

• Member ID: 18,520
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:17 PM #3 Let's Play Exile 3

Also can you send me your saved file because my file was lost due to blue screen.

bhauth bhauth

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,255
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:33 PM #4 Let's Play Exile 3

The complete playthrough is now up on youtube. It took 46 in-game days.

Casey Fulton Casey Fulton

Shaman

• Member ID: 19
  • 308 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:08 AM #5 Let's Play Exile 3

Wait, only 46 days? But that means you won't have seen the Tower of Magi event. Fly to a tiny island somewhere and hold down w until day ~150.

Celtic Minstrel Celtic Minstrel

Eye of Avadon

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,296
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:54 PM #6 Let's Play Exile 3

Oddly, I was wondering about that too, but didn't know when the event triggered. I guess a speedrun actually misses something big.
Exile 2 Book of Items (I didn't create it, I just converted it to HTML.)

"Man, I know how you feel. I once spent an hour playing WordPad before realising that it was a text editor." – Thuryl

"Dikiyoba just hopes no one ever blows up Saturn. Getting those rings back into their proper position would take hours."

"—Alorael, who spells phoenetically. No matter how much his orthography is a wreck, intelligibility rises from the ashes."

"I've never played a Spiderweb game. I didn't even know SW made games until I saw this thread." —Nikki

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,880 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:44 PM #7 Let's Play Exile 3

Tower of Magi events triggers after 110 days according to the Hint Book, but there is a variable for what day.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users